Tuesday, April 5, 2011

March Madness

America's favorite past time might be baseball, but Jameson's is chewing on his fingers.



Was not expecting crazy face when I took this picture.



Tummy time in the crib. He's gotta learn to love it before he learns to roll over and then gets mad.



Awww, cute baby bottom. Only babies and teenage girls like to have attention directed to their butts.



His entire body is getting into the chewing fun.



Yes, he is a robot. A leaky robot.



Daddy's turn at feeding.



He gave daddy some faces.



Then he gave daddy some happier faces.

He's still in the wide-eyed innocent "my daddy can do anything" faze.



Action shot. I think he's ready to pull those rings off.



I think he wants us to rent The Fighter. Don't mind if I do.


2 comments:

  1. Is that an All Blacks Jersey/Onesie?? if so that's the most amazing thing I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to take credit for it, but I had no idea. I had to google "All Blacks" to answer your question. But yes, yes it is. My sister's friend gave us some clothes. That was in it. I had no idea it was a rugby team. Just thought it was a New Zealand romper. Jameson is now a super cool baby :)

    ReplyDelete